London Summer Walk
Get active & explore some of the Capital’s historic areas with a tour of the ‘gateway to London’ along the Thames’s eastern section.
Starting alongside the grandeur of Woolwich Royal Artillery Barracks (short walk from the new Elizabeth Line station!) – our 25km looped route heads through Charlton, along the Thames Path around the Greenwich Peninsula – past the O2, Old Royal Naval College & the fabulous Cutty Sark. Then it’s through the Greenwich foot tunnel and into Docklands – past the Thames Barrier Park and back to Woolwich via the 2nd foot tunnel.
A route steeped in history with iconic sights, and capped with a BBQ & bar at the finish – making for a wonderful end of summer celebration!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
• 25km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £240
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event
• 25km: Reg fee £50 / fundraising target £150
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and
there’s no cost at all to the charity! 25km: £89
To sign up or find the full details of this great Challenge, and the full range of Ultra Challenges, click here