Race to the Stones
13 July 2024 - 14 July 2024
Have you got what it takes to conquer the oldest path in Britain? The Ridgeway has endured 5,000 years. You just have to last 100km.
Find out for yourself what draws 3,000 people from around the world each year to follow in the footsteps of Romans, Vikings and mythical warriors in their quest to reach the ancient stone circle at Avebury.
Threshold Sports believe in opening up Ultras for All and from sign up to the finish line, they will support you every step of the way along this incredible journey! With a completion rate of over 90% this is the perfect 1st ultra.
This is a challenge for all ages, experience and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend, take on 100km in one go,
or 50km in one day. Grit and determination will get you to the finish and secure those memories to last a life-time.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted trails for navigation in day & night conditions
- Routes through heritage sites, AONBs and along National Trails
- Fully stocked pit stops including cereal bars, chocolate, sweets, fresh fruit, crisps,
sandwiches and more
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Qualified medical personnel at all pit-stops & medical clinics at basecamp & finish points
- Finisher’s medal
- Individual chip timing throughout the event
Date: 13th – 14th July 2024
Location: Lewknor, Oxon, OX49 5RR – Rutland Farm, Avebury, SN8 1RH
Registration fee: £70 (100km 2-days inc. camping) / £50 (100km non-stop) / £40 (50km Day 1 or Day 2 only, ex. camping)
Sponsorship target: £500 (100km non-stop & over 2 days) / £300 (50km Day 1 or Day 2 only)
Secure your space here
Full event details here
Why join #TeamOracle
As part of #TeamOracle you will receive all of this…
- Welcome email with Fundraising Pack and training tips
- Bespoke #TeamOracle challenge t-shirt
- A dedicated contact to support you with your challenge
Most importantly you will join us in the RACE to overcome the Head and Neck cancer crisis, by raising money to fund RESEARCH, raise AWARENESS, work COLLABORATIVELY and improve the patient EXPERIENCE. Ensuring EVERYBODY has the best chance of surviving Head and Neck cancers. Join #TeamOracle today!
Good luck and thank you for supporting Oracle Cancer Trust!
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this event, please get in touch with our Fundraising team email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org