Ride Across Britain
7 September - 15 September
Land’s End to John O’Groats by bike is the ultimate UK cycle challenge.
Take on this bucket list event over an unforgettable 9 days, fully supported with 900 other riders alongside you. Cliff tops, moorlands, hidden roads and soaring mountains. Experience the most spectacular cycling the UK has to offer, riding through 23 counties across England, Wales and Scotland. With a premium level of support, there’s no better way to take on this iconic ride.
This is a chance to see the UK like you’ve never seen it before, camping under the stars and sharing lifelong memories with 900 fellow riders. For a challenge that usually costs £1,850, you can sign up for just £499 when you pledge to raise £2,500.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Expert chaperones, medical and mechanical support throughout
- Overnight basecamps with 2-person tent set up for each rider
- Fantastic food, power showers, drinks, and sport nutrition
- Day to day bag transport
- Finisher’s medal
Date: 7th – 15th September 2024
Location: Land’s End to John O’Groats (970 miles over 9 days)
Registration fee: £499
Sponsorship target: £2,500
Secure your space here
Visit event page for more information here
Why join #TeamOracle
As part of #TeamOracle you will receive all of this…
- Welcome email with Fundraising Pack and training tips
- Bespoke #TeamOracle challenge t-shirt
- A dedicated contact to support you with your challenge
Most importantly you will join us in the RACE to overcome the Head and Neck cancer crisis, by raising money to fund RESEARCH, raise AWARENESS, work COLLABORATIVELY and improve the patient EXPERIENCE. Ensuring EVERYBODY has the best chance of surviving Head and Neck cancers. Join #TeamOracle today!
Good luck and thank you for supporting Oracle Cancer Trust!
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this event, please get in touch with our Fundraising team email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org