Wadi Rum 100km Challenge
24 February 2024 - 2 March 2024
Join us for a once in a lifetime Arabian desert adventure
Discover the eerily beautiful Wadi Rum in Jordan, where the clear night skies create an almost fairy-tale setting across an unpopulated area the size of New York City.
The Oracle Cancer Trust has partnered with the highly experienced Tribal Tracks to create a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to experience an Arabian desert adventure whilst raising vital funds for the Head and Neck cancer community.
- Trekking between 22 – 25km per day in the majestic Wadi Rum (a World Heritage site);
- Finding dramatic, hidden desert scenery, including sandstone domes, rock formations, and granite and basalt striated mountains;
- Experiencing the Bedouin culture and cuisine;
- Wild camping beneath spectacular desert skies;
- Summiting Um Ad Dami, Jordan’s highest mountain;
- Exploring the ancient city of Petra.
Explore the full itinerary here
Registration ends 1st September 2023
Why join #TeamOracle
As part of #TeamOracle you will receive all of this…
- Welcome email with Fundraising Pack and training tips
- Bespoke #TeamOracle challenge t-shirt
- A dedicated contact to support you with your challenge
Most importantly you will join us in the RACE to overcome the Head and Neck cancer crisis, by raising money to fund RESEARCH, raise AWARENESS, work COLLABORATIVELY and improve the patient EXPERIENCE. Ensuring EVERYBODY has the best chance of surviving Head and Neck cancers. Join #TeamOracle today!
Good luck and thank you for supporting Oracle Cancer Trust!